Thanks to writing service, all students of Oakland schools have a chance to get compensation for their books, textbooks and other stationery they had to buy for their study.
We are pleased to announce the start of “My School Rebate Program” which aims to motivate students on essay writing, to improve their writing skills, to inspire them on study, and to compensate some costs they spent on their school equipment.
Everything you need to do to take part in this program is to write an essay “What I Love My School For” and send it to the editors, mentioning the amount of money you spent on your stationery. Academic writing experts will choose three best essays, and their authors will get compensations for their books and textbooks as an award. Check out the winners of a previous “write my essay“competition (2013): School Family Partnerships by Nicki Mayers (Valley Middle School) and Essay Sample on Student Right to FAPE by Stephen Coznyak (BayHill High School).
Conditions of your participation:
- You must be a student of an Oakland school.
- Mention “I Write My Essay for My School Rebate Program” as a subject of your email to the editor.
- Make sure the length of your essay is 500+ words.
- The topic of your essay should be “What I Love My School For“.
- Submit your essay for review till October, 9, 2014.
The winners will be announced on October, 20.